The Project Coordinator (PC) is part of a construction team for retail, restaurant, medical or office facility. PCs are responsible for project set-up, contracts, change orders, close out, and maintaining current information for each job.
PC Responsibilities include:
- The bidding process for plan revisions: organizing and completing re-bidding process which includes sending and receiving plans, posting revisions, follow up on bids, clarifying specifications, and preparing bids for the Project Manager
- Issue contracts and change orders to subcontractors per PM direction
- Communicates clearly to PM, superintendent, subcontractors, landlords and office staff
- Setting up forms, paperwork and organization for jobs
- Obtain and submit insurance to Landlords, City and State as required, collect from subcontractors.
- Obtain city business licenses
- Pre-lien jobs and submit to subcontractors upon request.
- Obtain building and required permits
- Scheduling dumpsters, storage units, Porta Potty as required
- Obtain and maintain current CAD files
- Enters Owner Change Orders and calculates financial change in Timberline
- Ability to work in Timberline (will be instructed), Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Assist field superintendents with organization, paperwork and software
- Meet with Project Manager daily to update job progress and daily priorities
- Ability to handle spontaneous issues on the job: assess importance, inform PM, demonstrate adaptability and help with resolution.
- Prepare close-out documents for client and landlord
Submit Your Resume
- Solid computer knowledge and experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to multi-task projects in different stages of progress
- Accounting aptitude or experience
- Courteous and possess clear communication skills
- Aptitude for quick learning and retention
- Positive attitude under stress; not easily frustrated
- Adapts well to change
- Accurate in work; able to check own work
- Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Outlook